To love and honor all as self is the soul speaking through our hands, hearts and voice; sending much love to you now ~ Dr. Jeanette Gallagher
If you are a caregiver:
- I honor your presence in this world and the path you are now engaging in. While we come to serve and honor those who need our help and support, we are also part of the equation. If you are feeling you just need someone to talk to, to listen to your deep feelings, or to ask a question of the heart; I offer a complimentary series of sessions. Reach out and contact me for a complimentary session for 20 minutes and we can talk and connect with each other. Bring your deepest and most tender concerns; we will talk and see how to honor and engage with them to ease sadness or grief, increase compassion and strength, or just have a nonjudgmental person to hear your thoughts. Click here to start the process.
If you are in need of a caregiver:
- If you are in the New Orleans, Louisiana area, I may be able to offer a home visit to talk to you and ease your soul and heart.
- If you are in the USA, I may be able to travel to offer a period of time to help you ease into the phase of life you are seeking help with. Travel costs and accommodations are separate from the services fee. This is a unique opportunity; send me a request to see if this may be an option for you.
If you are a family member and need help in knowing what questions to ask of caregivers and how to facilitate the process of caring for a loved one:
- I offer telephone sessions to ask questions about the process your loved one may be in, how you can navigate the process, how to handle the difficult questions that may be a significant issue if expressed or repressed, how to handle your thoughts on the process of health and death with the plan of a loved one that may be in contrast and anything else that comes across your thoughts on a daily basis.
- There are several options here for short/long telephone sessions, skype sessions, and/or email support. Click here to send a contact request.
To get started, request a complimentary 20 minutes telephone session on the contact us page. I will respond with the process to get started as soon as you are ready.
If time is imminent, send the contact request and state the issue with urgent in the note.